The Powrtouch Classic
The Powrtouch Classic caravan mover is designed to fit caravans that have shock absorbers fitted or have a narrow gap (less than 105mm) between the chassis and the tyre, but fitted with a reduction gearbox to provide more moving power to the caravan wheels than all other current traditional caravan movers. Under ideal conditions it is expected that this model will move a 1,500 Kgs (approx 1.5UK tons) caravan up a 1 in 4 slope.
- The Original Powrtouch Classic mover system is competitively priced and designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 and TUV standards.
- Traditional design and construction materials.
- Powrbar cross actuation system that allows BOTH rollers to be engaged or disengaged from EITHER side of the caravan.
- Designed for maximum ground clearance.
- Fluid movement control giving the ability to change direction without stopping.
- Full soft start system giving MILLIMETRE by MILLIMETRE control.
- Full DIY instructions available.
- Low battery indication system (for both the handset and caravan battery).
- Automatic shutdown after 20 minutes to prevent accidental battery drain if the Powrtouch is left switched on.
- Instant stop the moment the handset buttons are released.